Actually I got the idea to start blogging into my head all of a sudden. Now am wondering what to write in my weblogs. I did a little research on "blogging" - and found out many interesting facts including the origin of the word "blog" is from the word "weblog".
Am searching for a topic to ponder, but am bankrupt. But this is complete fun. It's exciting. You start out with great ideas, full of motivation and inspiration. After a while, though, you run out of steam. The muse isn't so amused any more and you start hunting for content, things to write about. Right? Well this is the widespread opinion, maybe fact.
Well, I've decided on one thing for sure. I will use only "good" English. Am really fed up of this "u, v, r, b, gonna, getch, etc." In fact it's convenient and easy to use, but this short yo-yo language has penetrated my vocabulary so much that I've started to forget the real spellings. I've reached an extreme wherein I've started to draft mails to my boss with u's, v's, b's and r's.
So, lets start.
No comments:
Post a Comment