Tuesday, June 30, 2009

D Facts

Nowadays scribbling 25 random facts go off when someone get tagged in Facebook. But here am unfolding for I turned 25 on 25. That's a unique date and in tune with the practice let me portray 25 spontaneous truths regarding I, me, and myself.
  1. I believe in Forgiving, Forgetting, and Moving On!
  2. When I was around 3 or 4 years old, I had an accident. A coconut leaf along with couple of coconuts hit my head. Am still Alive!
  3. I was punished severely when I was in my teens. I dint cry. That was the first and last I ever got from my parents. I take advantage of that incident emotionally by recalling that even now (lol).
  4. Even though many of you dont know, I was a very very short-tempered little brat.
  5. Am head-over-heels with Chocolate.
  6. I thank God for each and every little thing that he does for me. In sadness and in hapiness I thank him because I believe that he has a purpose for each and every action.
  7. Am developing an obsession for weight loss. Seriously! Eight years down the lane I've gained more than a couple of additional inches of fat to my waist. Eeeeeks!
  8. I get a whim to refresh my desktop every 2 minutes.
  9. I dont entertain talking on the phone for long hours. Exemption given to J, but that too comes about infrequently.
  10. Am not a stunning success, but I do pencil drawing and shading. Initially J used to tease me that I don't know to draw anything else other than a smiley, a hut, a coconut tree, and a river. Later, when he saw my work, he had a smile on his face.
  11. Neatness is a must.
  12. I easily get hurt if J raises his voice.
  13. I don't mind spending the whole day alone at home. In fact, I love to be with near and dear ones, but I soak myself in those quiet moments. I find myself in a sense of tranquility when I sit by myself. Its not that am selfish, but I need to be left alone irrespective of my frame of mind.
  14. Am honest and I assume others to be honest too. I have a propensity to trust people easily; but once you break the trust, its over.
  15. Am afraid of cockroaches, bugs, lizards and other mites and insects.
  16. I dont get along with people who keep complaining.
  17. I calculate and miscalculate a lot.
  18. I love J more than my life. I never told him this in person and I dont intend to.
  19. I dance. Not a professional dancer. Not a neat dancer. The details, he knows - J.
  20. I would prefer to have cornflakes for breakfast.
  21. I hate football because J adores it more than me! (yeah, am jealous).
  22. I would love it if someone could tell me the climax of a movie before watching it.
  23. I delete my mails too frequently. Unwanted mails are directed to the trash in next to no time.
  24. Sometimes, things bother me too much.
  25. The meaning of my name is 'pleasant/delightful'.
Yup! Done.

1 comment:

Becks said...

hmmm .. quite a bit similar from the nayomi i know from school ! ;) .. becki

Post a Comment